Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day! (as in hump the dog and get nothing done lol)

what a tiring day! =) of course we spent most of it at the mall lol Nicholas just loves riding the bus and going to look at the books at Coles. He picked out dinner for us and then when we got home he passed out and I haven't been able to wake him up to eat it, I'm sure he'll get up at midnight claiming he's hungry! It is way too quiet in here right now, Joey is gone to his grandparents for the rest of the summer and both boys are sleeping really good right now. I have no idea what to do with myself any more, guess I'll start cleaning out and reorganizing the closets and kitchen or something. DH is suppose to be coming home this weekend and Nicholas is very excited, it seems to be a toss in between excitement for daddy and excitement because the Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy is handing out toys this weekend to CP kids! He gets FIVE toys for free because Brett Carleton and his family donated a crap load of toys to them to hand out. So a huge R.O.A.R to Brett and his family, they are wonderful people in my books! So if you know anyone who lives near Toronto who's child has CP tell them to print out this flier http://www.ofcp.on.ca/pdf/toy_flyer.pdf and get their butts over to get their toys this Friday or Saturday!

Well better get off my butt and do something, don't want people to think all I ever do is hump the dog and get nothing done around here lol Just got to dig out my super mom costume first and get started =P joking!!!
-Liz

(BTW ROAR means round of applause and recognition)

No comments: