Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 23rd update

Tomorrow (lol well actually later today) we get hit with a double appointment lol since Nicholas soaked my old phone in chocolate milk and it's out for repairs I lost my date book with all the appointments on it. NICU follow up always phones and reminds you of your appointment the day before hand so I figured I would just wait for that call instead of playing phone tag (they are hard to get a hold of and NEVER leave msgs answering your questions lol). That kind of back fired, they phoned today his appointment is tomorrow at 10:30am, OT is tomorrow at noon, so it better be very fast so we make it to the other appointment on time. The good news is this is his discharge from NICU follow up clinic appointment =) yep my little man is now NICU alumni and will get to take part in the alumni picnics and stuff from now on. We are so very very happy, it has been a long road but we get to close one chapter in our lives now, we are THRILLED! Below is a slide show of pics from birth to now so you can all see how he's grown!

No comments: