Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Nicholas was so sore yesterday and hasn't been sleeping much tonight, which is why I'm still up, his muscles keep locking up and going into horrible spasms. =( We've tried advil, massage and even heat and nothing is helping. He wants nothing more then to be able to go in his walker or even crawl and he hasn't been able to do either, as soon as he moves his legs or I move them he takes a fit. He has not been this miserable in a very very long time and the pain is off the chart! We also found out that they aren't cutting Mike loose to go to the funeral today which really broke my heart in more ways then one. Nicholas has been crying for him all day today, he keeps saying "daddy make it better" and it just makes me want to cry. We have another 20days before he's done teaching and can come home we just don't know for how long yet it seems like every day they are telling him something new so we don't know if he'll be teaching the next course, heading for workup training or come home for a while. Some times the Army annoys me to no end, but I guess there is nothing we can really do about it just have to "suck it up and soldier on" or so I've been told before anyway lol I think we are going to head to the ROM today or somewhere else that is fun to try to take his mind off of things hopefully it works if not we will head over to the doctors and get something stronger for the pain and spasms. Well he's sleeping again so I better try to get some sleep now too or I might not get another chance to catch some z's

-Liz

No comments: