Saturday, July 05, 2008

OMG I'm RICH! hahahaha

OMG for the 8th time in the last 3 days, and the 17th in the last week I have either won a lottery or been gifted millions of dollars! What is a person to do?? Now I just have to rush out and take out a loan for $18,000 in total to be able to get my money. I can't forget to send off all that information they need, there is my SIN number, full name and married name, bank account numbers, list of my pass employers, my birth date, and of course for good measure so they can verify that I am who I really say I am my credit card number! Then WoW I'm a millionaire! LMFAO of course I'm just kidding but I'm really starting to wonder what my junk mail filters are for, I have them set to high and for months received NO junk mail....and now....well now I have to dig through 50 e-mails telling me I need to lose weight, 14 telling me where to get cheap drugs (lol like I need any?), about 12 e-mails for that god awful adult crap, and of course about 80 scams a week just to be able to read my 7-8 messages that I actually would like to read. GOD I LOVE HOTMAIL!

....now if only some of those "you are a millionaire" e-mails were actually true, that would solve a crapload of our problems!

Anyhoo it's 2:17am and I STILL can't sleep! Nicholas is wide awake sitting on the couch, he will NOT close his eyes at all. But HEY for once Joey and Matthew are sleeping....why can't they all be on the same schedule? Do they really think mommy can survive on no sleep? or do they really just like to laugh at me when I am so tired I can't even string a sentence together? I mean they really do seem to get a kick out of me when I say stuff like "put the fridge in the milk please" or "get your head back in your shoes before you step on some glass". Really who needs sleep anyway? it's overrated! lol guess I will go enjoy cleaning my house up since it doesn't look like I will hit bed any time soon.

-Liz

No comments: